A high quality hydraulic – transmission fluid, specifically designed for use in agricultural tractor power transmission – hydraulic systems, inboard wet brakes and rear axles, employed in the majority of modern farm tractors, agricultural machinery and some construction equipment. Formulated from quality base oils, together with a special performance package with viscosity modifiers, providing an advanced lubricant which demonstrates excellent performance characteristics against the various stringent test requirements of major equipment manufacturers. Suitable for use in transmission systems, including those fitted with wet brakes, hydraulic systems, torque converters, oil immersed clutches, gearboxes and final drives.
- Superior oxidation stability.
- Outstanding rust and corrosion protection.
- Excellent wet brake, anti-squawk and chatter suppression.
- Exceptional anti-wear and extreme pressure properties.
- Excellent high and low temperature performance.
- Low foaming tendency and good seal compatibility.
Performance levels: Allison C4, API GL-4, Caterpillar TO-2, Dennison HF-0/1/2, Ford M2C86B/C, 134D, John Deere J20 A-C, Massey Ferguson M1135/ 1143/1145 New Holland 410B, Sperry Vickers M2950S, I-280-S