A semi synthetic, multi-grade, universal tractor transmission oil, formulated from premium quality semi-synthetic base oils. Combining a special performance package and shear stable viscosity modifiers, provides an advanced lubricant which demonstrates excellent performance characteristics against the various stringent test requirements of major equipment manufacturers. Specifically designed for use in agricultural tractor power transmission, hydraulic systems, inboard wet brakes and rear axles, employed in the majority of modern farm tractors, agricultural machinery and some construction equipment.
- Superior oxidation stability.
- Outstanding rust and corrosion protection.
- Excellent wet brake, anti-squawk and chatter suppression.
- Exceptional anti-wear and extreme pressure properties.
- Excellent high and low temperature performance.
- Low foaming tendency and good seal compatibility.
Performance levels: Allison C4, API GL-4, Case MS1210, Caterpillar TO-2, Ford M2C86C, M2C134D, John Deere J20C, Massey Ferguson M1145, M1143, ZF 03E, 05F, 06B, 17E, 21F